With less than a week until Valentine’s Day, it’s time to get shopping if you haven’t already. If you’re not sure what to get your significant other, I hope these Valentine’s Day gift ideas for him help you out!
- Patagonia Fleece Jacket – I gave this jacket to some of the guys in my family for Christmas and it was a big hit. These jackets are great for layering and for upcoming chilly spring days.
- Yeti Coffee Mug – One of the most popular mugs around right now!
- Adidas Sneakers – Because you can never go wrong with a new pair of kicks.
- Pour Over Coffee Maker – If your guy is a coffee lover, he will love this pour over coffee maker.
- Bose Bluetooth Speaker – Perfect for backyard BBQs and trips to the beach.
- Hershel Duffle Bag – A great weekender bag for staycations.
- Carhartt Beanie – This may just be THE most popular accessories right now for both men and women. I’m seeing so many people rock these beanies this season and they are very affordable!
- Acqua di Gio Giorgio Armani Cologne – This cologne has really good reviews. The scent is very clean and fresh.
I hope these Valentine’s Day Gift Ideas for him help you finish your shopping. If you need more ideas, feel free to email me or DM me on Instagram and I can help you find the perfect gift.
Thanks for reading! Don’t forget to check out my Valentine’s Day Gift Guide for Her.