Today’s the day…
I don’t know about you but I’m feeling 22
Everything will be alright, if you keep me next to you
You don’t know about me, but I bet you want to
Everything will be alright, if we just keep dancing like we’re 22, 22
~Taylor Swift // 22
Well…in case you haven’t guessed yet…today’s my TWENTY-SECOND BIRTHDAY! I’ve been waiting years to sing the song above while 22 so naturally I had to include it in this post! While there are so many things I could talk about, I want to keep it simple! That’s why I’m sharing 22 of my favorite things!
- My blog! Honestly, this blog brings me so much happiness. I love interacting with YOU and sharing all my latest fashion and beauty finds!
- Laughing until I cry.
- Feeling sunshine on my skin.
- Warm summer nights.
- The movie The Intern! If you haven’t seen this movie, go watch!
- Spending time with my family.
- The smell of sunscreen on a hot day. Doesn’t that just scream summer?!
- Friends that you can pick up with right where you left off. That is the best type of friendship.
- The Fourth of July!
- Dresses! If I could only choose one type of clothing item to wear, by far my answer is a dress! This white lace midi dress is my current obsession!
- Going to the movies. No trip is complete without popcorn, peanut butter M&Ms, and a coke icee!
- Peonies. I also love sunflowers.
- Jamming out to music while I do my makeup in the morning.
- Staring out the window on road trips imagining what life would be like in the towns I pass through.
- Giving gifts. I love watching people’s reactions.
- The color pink.
- A good highlighter – I’m referring to makeup, not the yellow thing in your pencil case 😉
- Sleeping in.
- Putting on a new outfit! It makes me feel like a million bucks!
- Country music.
I truly want to thank YOU for your support of My Styled Life! When I started my YouTube channel when I was 18, I had no idea that it would lead to the creation of this blog in 2016. Because of your support, I am able to do what I love and work with amazing brands. I cannot thank you enough!
Also, in case you missed some of my other recent posts, check them out below! Now that my schedule is a little more flexible, I’m trying to create more blog content for you on a weekly basis!
Thanks for reading!