While I shared things for single gals to do on Valentine’s Day, if staying in and watching a movie is your plan, I thought it would be fun to share six Valentine’s Day movies on Netflix. There’s nothing wrong with a move night in! I’m all about putting on cozy pajamas, making popcorn, and watching a cute love story.
1. To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before — AHHH. This movie. I LOVE it! In fact, I just watched it again over the weekend. Even though it’s about a high school romance, it’s great for all ages and SO cute.
2. Hitch — This movie has many laughable parts. I’ve seen it numerous times and still enjoy it.
3. The Perfect Date — This movie stars Noah Centineo, who is also the main character in the To All the Boys series, and I think it’s super cute. I highly recommend it if you’re looking for a feel good movie.
4. To All the Boys: P.S. I Still Love You — This To All the Boys I’ve Loved Before sequel is what I’m watching tomorrow night! I’m so excited!
5. A Cinderella Story — I just love this movie! It’s an oldie, but a goodie! Don’t even get me started on the ending. It’s high school relationship goals 😉
6. Eat Pray Love — I’ll admit, this is the only movie of the six that I have not seen. However, it has been on my watch list for a LONG time. Maybe I’ll finally watch it this weekend. I’ve heard great things about it!
Other Valentine’s Day Posts
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Him
Valentine’s Day Gifts for Her
Valentine’s Day Jumpsuit — Dressy Outfit
Do you have any favorite Valentine’s Day movies on Netflix?! Thanks for reading! Follow me on Instagram for more Valentine’s Day inspiration!