With having to engage in social distancing during the COVID-19 quarantine period, it’s hard to keep one’s spirits up. However, as I started thinking about the whole situation, I realized that the only way we are truly going to survive this mentally is to focus on the positive. That’s why we need to remember things to be thankful for!!
With that being said, I’m thankful…
1. For being able to go on walks around my neighborhood for fresh air.
2. For having food in my pantry to eat for the upcoming weeks.
3. For those risking their lives to save the lives of others or to provide essential services. Doctors, nurses, first-responders, grocery store employees, etc.
4. For having friends that check in how on how I am doing and for being able to FaceTime them.
5. For beautiful sunny days. I look forward to hours spent at the beach once this quarantine is over.
6. For music that brings joy and normalcy to a tough situation.
7. For my parents, who are my biggest supporters!
What are you thankful for right now?! Let’s chat about it on Instagram! DM me! Thanks for reading! Also, don’t forget to read my post on 8 Things to Do While Social Distancing!