Well, it’s the second day of December! I’m trying to figure out how the holiday season arrived so quickly! The month of November just flew by! To kick off the holiday season (and a TON of seasonal posts to come!), today I wanted to share my holiday bucket list! Many of the things on my list are annual traditions, but some are new! If you’re looking for things to do to celebrate this festive season, you should definitely try some of these things!
- Drink tons of hot chocolate! I’m not a coffee drinker so this, or a hot vanilla chai latte, is my go-to.
- Hold the annual mistletoe sale that I co-founded to raise money to donate to the local animal shelter.
- Visit Roger’s Gardens in Newport Beach to get an ornament! This is a yearly tradition and it’s hard because I challenge myself to only select one ornament out of the thousands that they have!
- Watch all my favorite holiday movies – blog post on those will be coming soon!!
- Have a holiday baking day with my bestie! Last year I had so much fun decorating cookies so I have to do that again – see here – and I’m excited to do it with my bestie this time around!
- Spend as much time as possible with my family! I have a pretty small family so I cherish every moment I spend with them.
- Head to the local mountains to go skiing and possibly tubing! Both are so fun.
- Donate food through Sprout’s Grab ‘N Give holiday food drive! This is something I do every year and I love that it helps feed the hungry in the local community.
- Decorate my room with Christmas lights, a mini tree, and more.
- Go ice skating with my close friends! This is a holiday tradition that I’ve planned every year since before graduating high school.
- Drive in my pjs to look at Christmas lights.
- Make homemade Christmas cards to give to my parents on Christmas! There is nothing like a homemade card.
- Eat WAY too much peppermint bark from Williams-Sonoma! Obsessed!
- Go to Disneyland to see the decorations!
- Decorate the Christmas tree! I’m so excited to get my tree today!
What’s on your holiday bucket list!?