Goodbye 22. Hello 23!
As of today, I’m officially 23! For some reason that feels to weird to write. To say the last year flew by is an understatement! The past year has been a difficult one with wrapping up my MBA, but it also had so many noteworthy moments. I completed my last full semester with a 4.0, formed many new friendships, and learned to live more in the moment. Last year for my birthday I shared my favorite things, but this year I wanted to share 23 fun facts.
23 Things About Me
- I’m very extra, but I feel that’s a quality a lot of people like about me.
- For as long as I can remember, I’ve been drawn to the poem “The Road Not Taken” by Robert Frost. My favorite line is the following: “Two roads diverged in a wood, and I — I took the one less traveled by, And that has made all the difference.”
- I show how much I care and love others through giving them little gifts here and there. Usually it’s something that reminded me of a particular person while I was out shopping.
- My favorite spot in Los Angeles is the Venice Canal Historic District. It’s simply magical.
- I overuse exclamation points, but am 100% okay with that because I love being enthusiastic!!! 😉
- In college (undergrad), I graduated with the highest GPA in the business school.
- I almost always have my nails polished! Color of choice? OPI Bubble Bath or anything else very neutral so that my nails go with every outfit!
- On occasion people are able to get me to laugh hard enough to the point where I will start crying! It’s rare, but does happen!
- I’m a believer in celebrating everyday moments and little wins.
- I’m extremely driven. If there is something I really want, I’m going to do whatever it takes to go after it.
- While the stereotypical blogger hates anything to do with the outdoors, I love it! There’s just something about being out in the fresh air that’s relaxing!
- Peonies are my favorite flowers! I’m lucky that the season happens during my birthday month! I also love sunflowers.
- When I get super excited about something I talk even louder than I normally do. I’m sure my friends are laughing at this one because it’s so true.
- Family is everything to me!
- I’m a huge fan of day trips! I love exploring new places and finding hidden gems.
- Very random but…I wear a toe ring and have had one since elementary school, yet I don’t have my ears pierced.
- I’m addicted to the Boom Chicka Pop Sweet & Salty Kettle Corn!
- My ideal day is heading out on a day trip — maybe to LA — and then being home by the evening to get cozy and watch a movie! I’m a little bit of a homebody.
- I started my MBA at age 21 and just walked at graduation a few weeks ago with a 4.0!
- Summer is my favorite season.
- I feel most myself when I’m in a cute outfit with my hair and makeup done.
- I’m a hopeless romantic!
- I have a feeling this year is going to be the best one yet! Cheers!
White Lace Dress | Rose Gold Glitter Birthday Sash | Initial Heart Necklace
Thanks for reading!