The beauty sale of the year is ON! Yep, that’s right…the Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Sale has officially started! Many of the products in the sale are rarely discounted, so I highly recommend taking advantage of this opportunity!! Keep reading below for all the info you need to know about the sale and to learn about the items that I think you must pick up.
Sephora Beauty Insider Appreciation Sale 2018 Key Dates
First Access: August 24 – August 29, Sephora Rouge members will get to shop the top beauty items at 20% off with code YESROUGE a full week before Beauty Insider and VIB members.
The Main Event: August 30 – September 3, All VIB members will receive access to shop with code YESVIB. Beauty Insider members will be able to shop the same at 10% off with code YESINSIDER.
How to Get Access to the Sale
All you have to do is sign up as a Sephora Beauty Insider Member, which is FREE! This will instantly qualify you to shop the Beauty Insider Appreciation Event and get makeup for 10% off!!
Once you spend a minimum of $350 on Sephora goodies, your Beauty Insider membership will be upgraded to the VIB level and if you spend $1,000, you will be bumped up to the Rouge membership. Rouge status has fun perks such as free custom makeovers, access to invite-only events, and amazing deals year-round.
Products I love:
- 1. Moroccanoil Treatment – Do I even need to talk about this one? Take advantage of the discount to restock!
- 2. Fresh Sugar Lip Treatment – This lip treatment is hands down the best lip balm I’ve ever purchased. It has been one of my favorites for years.
- 5. Jo Malone, Wood Sage & Sea Salt Cologne – If you’re in need of a new fragrance for fall, I highly recommend this one. It’s great for women and men!
- 6. Urban Decay 24/7 Glide-On Eye Pencil – I recently tried this eyeliner and it’s a game changer! It glides on so smoothly and the shade Zero is the perfect black color.
- 7. Laura Mercier Translucent Loose Setting Powder – If you use a liquid foundation and/or under-eye concealer and experience creasing throughout the day, then you NEED this product in your life. It sets everything in place!
- 8. Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray – I’ve tried a couple setting sprays and so far, this one is my favorite.
- 9. Sephora Cream Lip Stain (liquid lipstick) – I’ve been obsessed with this lip product since I first tried it last November. My favorite shade? #40 Pink Tea
- 10. Urban Decay Born to Run Palette – Yet another UD product…what can I say? I LOVE the brand’s products and this palette is no exception! Perfect for fall.
- 11. Fresh Lotus Eye Gel – I swear by this product! If you wake up in the morning with puffy eyes or under-eyes, just apply a little of this and within 10 minutes you will be back to looking normal!
Products I want to try:
- 3. Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask – I’ve been hearing people rave about this mask for the past few months and I think I need to try it!
- 4. Anastasia Beverly Hills Norvina Palette – This palette looks so fun and is very different from the other eyeshadow palettes I have in my makeup collection.
- 12. Better Than Sex Mascara – Somehow I still haven’t tried this mascara, but I’ve heard it’s one of the best! The one I have linked is actually the special 20th Anniversary packaging!!
- 13. BITE Beauty Matte Creme Lip Crayon – I recently tried a sample of one of these and loved it. Now I think I need to try the full size!
Thanks for reading! What are you picking up during the sale?