Beauty is something I’m passionate about and while I mostly have been sharing fashion advice here on the blog, I want to start sharing some more beauty-realted posts as well.
These five products are items I’ve been in love with for some time! They are items that I reach for often and have recommended to friends countless times! While I love trying out new products, these are the ones I keep going back to:
- Urban Decay Naked 3 Palette – If you’re looking for an everyday eyeshadow palette that can also be used for slightly more dressy occasions, this palette is the one you need! The beautiful rose-hues can create so many soft makeup looks and to amp things up just add a touch of one of the darker shades.
- Maybelline Instant Age Rewind Eraser Dark Circle Treatment Concealer – For being a drugstore product, this concealer is pretty amazing! It comes it a variety of shades, but I prefer using the brightener shade to cover up dark circles under the eyes. Simply apply it and blend it out with a beauty blender and you’re good to go. You will look wide awake!
- Laura Mercier Invisible Loose Setting Powder – I have been using this product for such a long time and only recently did I realize just how great it is. This stuff keeps my under eye concealer in place like no other!
- Mary Kay Cityscape Eau de Parfum – While I have my select few perfumes that I can’t live without, I do like switching things up every once in a while and lately I have been enjoying this scent!
- Urban Decay All-Nighter Makeup Setting Spray (c/o) – I didn’t really understand the hype about this product prior to trying to, but once I did, there was no going back. I just love how this setting spray makes my makeup look and what’s even better is that it locks it in place for hours!
Do you have any current beauty faves?! Let me know! I love trying new products!
Thanks for reading!