While it’s still super hot outside, Fall has officially arrived and I could not be more excited. Since I wrapped up school, I feel like this is the first time in years that I can actually partake in all the Fall festivities.
Seriously though, before I was always so limited on time, even on the weekends due to homework, projects, and studying. Now that I’m free I have a long list of activities that I plan to participate in. Since I know many of you are huge fans of this season, I thought it would be fun to share my Fall Bucket List with you!
- Visit the Roger’s Garden Halloween Boutique “Malice in Wonderland”
- Watch Hocus Pocus
- Check out the Halloween decorations at Disneyland
- Carve pumpkins
- Take a day trip to Julian to see the fall colors
- Make homemade chili
- Burn all my Fall candles. I really love this one
- Go apple picking in Oak Glen
- Visit the Irvine Park Railroad Pumpkin Patch
- Bake pumpkin bread
- Take a weekend trip to Lake Arrowhead + Big Bear
- Watch It’s the Great Pumpkin Charlie Brown
- Pick up all things pumpkin from Trader Joe’s
- Have a bonfire + eat s’mores
- Buy a new fall scarf
Thanks for reading! What’s on your fall bucket list? Interested in more Fall content?! Check out my recent post on 10 Trader Joe’s Pumpkin Items you need to try this year!