I’ve always loved reading – there is just something about escaping into a different world, don’t you agree?! – but the past few years I haven’t done much reading. I’m always so busy and it seems that when I have free time I’m either out and about or glued to my phone. Going along with my New Year’s Resolution that I shared last week (you can read that here), today I wanted to list some of the books I hope to read this year!
Books To Read in 2017
- The Magnolia Story – Anyone else obsessed with Chip and Joanna Gaines + the show Fixer Upper?! Update: I read this book and absolutely loved it!! It was such a quick read, but so inspiring! If you’re a fan of the show, it’s a must-read in my opinion.
- What I Know For Sure – I’ve already started reading this book and I love it. It’s a different style than your normal book, but I can’t stop reading. I was supposed to read this one last summer, but better late than never!
- Talking as Fast as I Can: From Gilmore Girls to Gilmore Girls (and Everything in Between) – I’ve heard so many good things about this book by Lauren Graham!
- Celebrate Everything!: Fun Ideas to Bring Your Parties to Life – I absolutely love throwing parties full of cute details and this book seems right up my alley!
- #GIRLBOSS – I actually received this book for Christmas and I’m dying to read it! Update: I finally read this book and was so inspired by the author’s story! For my fellow girl bosses out there, you must read this one!
Let me know what other books you think I should read! I may start sharing more books to read if that’s something you are interested in! Maybe a monthly list? I’d love to hear your thoughts!